- 2 slots for square filters 150mm wide, 1 slot for polariser
- Landscape Enhanced Circular Polariser Included
- Flocked adaptor ring to prevent reflections and flare
- Redesigned locking mechanism
- Soft bag included
- Engineered in aeronautical aluminium
- External polariser control
The NiSi S6 150mm filter holder for the SONY FE 14mm F1.8 GM represents the next generation of filter holders for wide and super-wide angle lenses. The NiSi S6 holder, like its predecessor, is a superb tool for landscape photographers who want to use ND, GND and polarising filters on their lenses. The S6 system for the SONY FE 14mm F1.8 GM combines a custom designed adaptor that houses the redesigned polariser and the filter plate for two 150mmm (2mm thick) filters.
The NiSi S6 comes in CNC machined aeronautical grade aluminium and has plenty of design and functions such as:
- Locking wheel for great security and ease of mounting/unmounting.
- Premium grade flocking to absorb stray light and minimise reflection/glare
- 2 smooth filter slots and polariser gear wheel
- No light leak, even without the CPL installed
- Silver finish adaptor ring with knurled edges for grip
The kit comes complete with everything you will need including improved filter pouch and lens cap allowing you to leave the polariser mounted and protected when changing location
The externally mounted gear wheel gives you full control over the polariser, even with filters mounted. The S6 takes our 150mm series of ND and GND filters as well as the 150mm Natural Night filter.
Over the last few years, I've been using the Sigma 14-24 f2.8 Sony mount for my landscape work. Combined with the Nisi S5 Filter kit it has been a joy to use.
I then recently purchased the Sony 14mm 1.8 for timelapse work. The Nisi S6 holder kit completes my setup. The wide focal length of 14mm in the 3:2 aspect ratio is perfect for time-lapse as it gives the ideal view when changed to 16:9 in post-production. To complement the lens the Nisi S6 filter holder completes my setup and gives me polarisation when required and the use of two ND filters to slow shutter speeds. It also gives me the chance to use a light pollution filter when I'm shooting Astro.
Pagamento & sicurezza
Le informazioni sul pagamento sono trattate in modo sicuro.Non conserviamo i dati della carta di credito né abbiamo accesso alle informazioni della tua carta di credito.