A first for NiSi. Introducing our first Mirrorless Lens. This is a manual focus lens designed for full frame mirrorless camera systems. It has optimal image quality and is also very compact with a streamlined appearance.
- 10 straight aperture blades allowing sunstars from F4-F22.
- Precise optical design retaining high image definition from centre to corners.
- Minimal chromatic aberration. Minimal distortion and vignetting.
- Utilises anti-reflection film technology in order to improve light transmittance and reduce lens flare and stray light.
- 112° field of view which is wider than the regular angle of view for a standard 15mm focal length. It is equivalent to 14.5mm focal length.
The Minimum focal distance is 0.2m which creates stunning visual impact for close up foreground subjects in your images.
Lens elements are made of optical glass and comprise of 1X double sided aspherical element and 2X extra-low dispersion elements.
The focus ring handles smoothly allowing comfortable and accurate adjustments.
NiSi’s hard surface coating technology improves the tough- ness and waterproofing of elements.
It supports standard 72mm circular filters and 100mm filter holder systems. This allows you to shoot while experiment- ing and enjoying the use of filters with ease.
Its all-metal construction gives it durability and safety. The paint etched logo also showcases the classic feel of cinema lenses.
It is available for mirrorless camera mounts: Sony E/Canon RF/Nikon Z/Fujifilm X.
- Name: NiSi 15mm F4.0 10 straight blade sunstar super wide angle lens for full frame cameras.
Focal Length: 15mm (full frame), APS-C:22mm Maximum Aperture: F4
Minimum Aperture: F22
- Diaphragm Blades: 10
- Angle of View: 112° (APS-C: 78°) Minimum Focus Distance: 0.2m
Maximum Magnification: 0.13X Focus Type: Manual Focus Filter Thread: 72mm
- Lens Elements/Groups:
- 12 Elements in 10 Groups
- 1x double side aspherical element
- 2x extra-low dispersion element
Dimensions (ø x L):75.6mm×80.5mm
- Lens Mount: Sony E/Canon RF/Nikon Z/Fujifilm X Weight: 470g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.