- It can be screwed directly onto lenses with a diameter of 86mm
- 3 Stop 0.9 ND Screw on Filter
- Low profile design
- Aperture reduction - 3
- NiSi patented high-definition optical glass quality
- Highly smooth glass surface
- No vignetting
- Matte black finish
- Very light
- Multilayer Nano® coatings:
- Blocks infrared light and avoids the dominant magenta color.
- Minimizes unwanted reflections
- Coatings: IR, hydrophobic, oleophobic, antistatic, grease resistant
- Keeps neutral colors without losing detail
The NiSi ND8 (86mm) filter dedicated to NiSi 100mm (V5, V5 Pro, V6) handles is nothing more than an alternative to the polarizing filter supplied in the set.
With these round filters, you no longer have to worry about placing them correctly on the holder to avoid slight light leaks. In fact, they will be placed directly on the main ring of the 82mm adapter (supplied in 100mm kits - e.g. V6 kit , V6 + NC CPL kit , and available separately ).
In addition, space will be saved in your photo bag significantly due to the size of the filter in perfectly protected plastic housings (identical to other NiSi circular filters).
Neutral Density (ND) filters uniformly reduce the amount of light entering the lens. ND filters blur motion and increase image detail by allowing you to set a large aperture and slow shutter speed. ND filters are also helpful when the contrast between highlights and shadows is too high for high-quality exposure. The ND8 (3 EV) is commonly used e.g. for waterfalls and capturing the movement of water flow with shutter speeds from 0.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.