V7 Advanced Kit
Kit of 4 filters, NiSi V7 Holder with True Color CPL and accessories.
- NiSi V7 Holder including rings (82, 77, 72 and 67mm) and True Color CPL (more adaptor rings available separately)
- Made of aeronautical aluminium and numerical control machinery
- No vignetting even at 15/16mm on Full Frame (10/11mm on APS-C)
- GND, ND in optical glass for precision applications, anti-reflective coating, anti-infrared light and without dominant
- Cleaning accessories, soft Caddy case and cap to keep your V7 always mounted on the lens
NiSi Advanced Kit – V7 – Filters 100mm
The Advanced Kit with 100mm square filters is the intermediate kit made by NiSi. The Advanced Kit is an excellent choice for light control in the field in many situations and types of landscape.
The Advance Kit with NiSi 100mm plate filters contains:
- 1 x NiSi V7 Holder with 67mm 72mm 77mm rings + 82mm main ring + True Color CPL
- 1 x NiSi GND Nano IR Medium filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop
- 1 x NiSi GND Nano IR Reverse filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop
- 1 x NiSi ND Nano IR filter – ND64 (1.8) – 6 Stop
- 1 x NiSi ND Nano IR filter – ND1000 (3.0) – 10 Stop
- 1 x Cloth for cleaning filters
- 1 x Air blower for dust and sand removal
- 1 x Clever Cleaner, filter cleaning tool
- 1 x Caddy-100mm System Filter Pouch (Can hold 4pcs 100*100mm or 5pcs 100*150mm filters)
- 1 x Lens Cap V7, cap to keep your V7 main adapter ring with True Color CPL always mounted on the lens
All NiSi square use Nano Coating®, this wording indicates the use of the exclusive Nano Coating treatment which makes the filter water-repellent and oleophobic for perfect sharpness.
NiSi filters are all made of the highest quality lens grade optical glass so as not to lose even the smallest detail in your images. The special Nano Coating coating on both sides minimises unwanted reflections and gives the NiSi neutral density filters the characteristic of being water-repellent and oleophobic. There are no comparable quality filters thanks to the exclusive NiSi glass used, with which you can be confidant that your lenses will not lose definition.
Unique on the market
NiSi optical glass is not the classic B270 used by many manufacturers, but it is a superior quality glass used by the major manufacturers of photographic lenses specifically for the finest optical elements, NiSi filters do not degrade the image and your lens and photographic sensor will always work at maximum of their potential.
The Nano® Coating treatment gives the filter the quality of repelling water and oils, making cleaning very easy even in extreme conditions or with the presence of sea water. The finishing of the edges and the rounded corners improve the resistance of the filter and the grip. Our filters and holders are born to be used outdoors, in any weather situation, enjoy photography in its purest essence.
Compatible with all lenses with 49 to 82mm thread, rings 67/72/77 and 82mm are included. The other sizes can be purchased here. Due to the high tolerances of the Tokina 11-20 lens with 82mm thread, a spacer ring must be added to ensure the compatibility of the NiSi V6 with this lens. The same adapter can also be used on Tokina 17-35 f / 4, where however vignetting up to about 18mm is introduced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.